[Cwo] CWO calls logged list - needs looking at

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Sep 23 16:34:14 PDT 2013

Go ahead and enter "likely bust" in the second column.
We all have editing rights to this Google doc.

It may be useful to download the spreadsheet and play with some variations
of sorting functions.
You can sort the Google doc, but that gets really confusing if someone else
is looking at it too.

Tks & 73, Alan  AD6E