[Cwo] CW Open 2014

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Sep 15 18:15:43 PDT 2013

Thanks!
TQP wouldn't represent much competition, but CQWW RTTY is huge.

There is no perfect answer. We'll need to chose the 'best', there being no
'ideal'.

Question: BWQP is mainly rag chewing .. I think (never done that).  Would
some overlap really hurt?  I understand that a lot of CWO participants are
also FOC.  The exchange may be somewhat compatible, although the intent
(purpose of QSOs) is vastly different. If we can't get a date where we're
dominant, then find a competing event where we might be compatible (QSOs
work for both events).

That's difficult, but a thought...

73, Alan  AD6E/KP4

I'm back home tomorrow night. You can send me the logs (what you have) on
Tuesday and I'll start playing with them between washing cloths and
cleaning the house. XYL supervises.   :-)