[Cwo] further insight

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Sep 4 10:36:03 PDT 2013

If someone wants to play with the spreadsheet from last year, I can provide
it.
I'm not well enough versed in Excel to do that but the info in there except
for which Region and CWops membership status.
I'd bet that >90% are W/VE.

Dean should have that info for this year .. once he gets caught up from the
flood of emails.  :-)

73, Alan  AD6E