[Cwo] Public Logs and LCRs

Marshall "Matt" Thomas, WX5S mmthoma at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 27 22:23:21 PST 2013

I think that cross-posting will be enough to get
our minds together in terms of requirements.

I guess it could be that another discussion e-mail
list could be started re: log check requirements
but I don't think that is warranted.

73, Matt WX5S

PS:
please send me a .zip file of the CWO contest entries.