[Cwo] Public Logs and LCRs

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Nov 26 14:13:02 PST 2013

John,

The LCRs are already done. I did them before leaving for the south Pacific
last month.
They are all in simple text format with the file name construction:
call.RPT
Unfortunately, I used the same file names for each session. They are only
identifiable by which session directory they are stored in. I could
probably combine all three sessions into a single RPT file.  I hadn't
thought about that before.

Dean has them as well as well as the logs. They are not nearly as fancy as
the CQ LCRs, but they do show the errors clearly.  I've added Dean's
session 1 RPT below as an example (he had only one ding). Hope you don't
mind Dean...

You seem to be saying that an LCR is private and not public.  I note that
the CQ web page for LCRs only show a few public LCRs. I presume they are
ones where permission was given to share publicly.   With some reluctance,
I sort of agree.  Only because there are a few folks who would really
object to having their dirty underwear viewable by all. This is different
than having all the logs viewable publicly.

For a mass email of all the LCRs, maybe a script could be used to search
the spreadsheet for an email address for each LCR and automatically mail
it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that.

73, Alan  AD6E

CWO log checking results for NW2K

Wrong received NR, should be:  81
QSO: 7027 CW 2013-08-31 0258 NW2K 194 DEAN N5AW 71 MARV

Final: Valid QSOs:  256  Mults:  145  Score:  37120
Category: LOW  Checked:  189