[Cwo] SO2R - again

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Fri Mar 1 12:10:05 PST 2013

Good points but.

I was using the CWT report to compare N4AF and W1RM both of whom did the
full 1 hour.

I am not suggesting that we mess with CWT only using it as an example

I am suggesting that we consider some method of separation in CWO for SO1R,
SO2R, assisted and non-assisted (I know W1FJ for one who was unhappy about
no separation there).

Now I realize it's all well and easy to make rules and a bitch to enforce
them unless you have some really slick software and even then it's hard and
I don't want to make this hard, only a bit more level.  I am very much in
favor of spreading out the "bling" as a means of perhaps attracting a wider
audience.  Yeah I know if it's too easy then it has no meaning but we are
all about supporting the newer cw op not adding another tin plate on the
overloaded shelves of the mighty (:->) (and yes I fall in that category,
having a wall covered with lovely plaques).

Pete, W1RM