[Cwo] CW Open 2013

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 06:10:19 PDT 2013

All,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work on the CWO.  You have designed and built an excellent event in all regards.

I'm currently working on publicity.  I'm also gathering information.  I have read most every post in the CWO reflector archives to help make sure I understand context and tasks that need doing.  Towards that end, I wanted to ask everyone if they know of items that need attention for 2013.  In addition, please send new ideas that you would like to see discussed/implemented.  Thank you.

My email address is:  NW2K at arrl.net (currently aliased to dfaklis at yahoo.com)

Thank you again for the opportunity,

Dean
NW2K