[Cwo] Initial Impressions after the first two sessions

D Faklis dfaklis at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 12:31:07 PDT 2013

Pete,

Yes, participation from across the pond has been excellent.  There are likely several contributing factors, and Nodir EY8MM played a key role in promoting the event in Russia and Ukraine.  I really appreciate his efforts for sure.

I heard a few JA here in Session 1, but my low dipoles and low power don't stand a chance.  Rob did a great job bringing in JA ops; I also saw many spots this morning on 40 and 80.

The logs are coming in nicely!  See you in Session 3,

73, Dean, NW2K