[Cwo] Log Submission

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Aug 30 10:10:25 PDT 2013

I wouldn't wait. It's already way over due for Bruce to respond in a way
that makes sense.
Granted, the web page will reject a log before the start of the session,
but I'm afraid it will reject any log from 2013 as well. It was probably
rejecting your test log because it's still set for last year.

Giving an advance reminder that there is an alternative log submission
process by email without sounding alarm bells doesn't sound too severe.
IMHO    Otherwise at 1 minute after 0400z you'll get a pile of unhappy
emails (that'll probably happen anyway).

I'll be hosting WR6Y this afternoon. Not sure if he wants to do CWO or if I
will. In either case, we won't be on the ridge top today.

73, Alan  AD6E