[Cwo] CWO results are out

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Dec 16 09:48:13 PST 2012

I agree with the doomsayers:  Session 2 will be pretty dead from NA
regardless of W1 or W6. However, that session SHOULD be popular in AS and
EU (evening, noon). That is the goal. The goal is NOT necessarily to have
prime conditions and time for NA in all three sessions. We really need to
internationalize this event.

BTW, I forgot to add in the AA SSB contest on Aug7/8 which MAY be a serious
issue for AS participation. I've added it to the spreadsheet. It doesn't
change anything really but it's a reminder of other significant activity
that will pull participation away from CWO.

73, Alan  AD6E