[Cwo] a couple more

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Sep 29 15:14:57 PDT 2011

Attached are N1DG and NO5W reports.;

Here's where being "hard-ass" hits the road.

SCOT (sent) vs SCOTT (received)
SERGE (sent) vs SERGEI (received)
JULES (sent) vs JULIUS (received)

However, I'm accepting ROCK (received) vs ROQ (sent) since the vast majority
(149 of 256) copied ROCK from NE7D.
I'm not sure about this one, but I suspect NE7D did indeed send ROCK some
times even though ROQ is what's in his Session 1 log as 'sent'. In his
Session 2 log, NE7D lists 'ROCK' as his name.  Presumably  >100 people
copied "ROQ" scattered over different sessions. I don't have the software to
tackle this one, so I'm just going to accept both names.

Alan

PS .. I'll be QRT on the internet in another couple of hours.  Back on
Monday after CQP