[Cwo] log check question: hard-ass or not?

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Sat Sep 24 09:36:26 PDT 2011

I would treat it as a busted contact.  Why?  Because he relied on what a
call history file provided and did not copy what was sent.  I've run into
similar situations in ARRL DX where the DX station has used one power level
on one band and a different level on another.  Ditto if you work a UA9 and
it pops up as Zone 17 but he sends Zone 18.

Pete, W1RM