[Cwo] log check question: hard-ass or not?

Jim Talens jtalens at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 13:24:32 PDT 2011

This is not an exercise in passing critical health and welfare traffic, in
which case everyone would know that letter-perfect copying is necessary.
Geo versus George is not a distinction worthy of penalty, or even a second
thought.   I have often abbreviated George to Geo, and even called W1RM or
W1UU "Pedro" -- though I didn't record it thusly in the log.  Still, Pete or
Peter, Geo or George, what's the difference?  It's the right guy, and his
name is correct in both cases.

Jim, N3JT