[Cwo] Fwd: Problem sumitting log

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Sep 18 17:31:28 PDT 2011

Tks Matt!

I added a couple of minimal header lines that I might need later (or might
not).
Only about 3 or 4 bad logs still out there needing to be fixed.  Logs look
to be in pretty good shape.

I'm going to have to put all this into hibernation mode until after CQP in
two weeks. I'm planning another county expedition and that's going to take
all the oxygen out of my air for a while. Time to gas up the generator, etc.

73, Alan  AD6E
C y'all in CQP  Oct 1-2
www.cqp.org