[Cwo] CWO 2012

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Oct 28 10:35:25 PDT 2011

An administrative note:

CWO uses an email reflector at cwo at kkn.net.

This thread started using a discreet list and then the reflector was added
as an additional address.  Please take care when doing this as too many mail
receipients cause the reflector to bounce your message. (I was not aware of
this until I started getting bounce warnings)  I don't know how many it
takes to result in that action.  In this email, I've eliminated those who
are already on the cwo list.

If you are not on the list and would like to be added, let me know.
If you would like to be dropped off the list, let me know.

Also, the address for Andy was wrong and that caused additional problems. It
should be andrewfaber AT ymail.com
I've already forwarded the most recent thread to Andy at the correct
address.

73, Alan  AD6E