[Cwo] missing logs

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Oct 25 10:33:25 PDT 2011

OK, I must be wrong here.  about half this list are busted calls. Dunno how
they got on my list. The other half are calls signed up for a team, but no
log was ever received.

I've sent that other half queries to see if they indeed sent in a log but it
wasn't accepted for some reason. I'll give it a day or two and see what
happens. Hard to imagine signing up for a team and being active, but not
sending in your log.

Note that the CQP team is actively flogging the "known active" list of calls
for additional logs before the deadline. This is one way they garner close
to 1000 logs.  In CWO, we had about 1000 known active stations, but only 200
actually submitted logs.  I think there was some confusion about that since
CWT does not collect logs.  Things to think about for next time.

73, Alan  AD6E