[Cwo] progress

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Oct 12 10:11:08 PDT 2011

Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be ready.  I think I'm ahead of schedule.
There were 386 logs.

Still need to do some double checking.  Going through all the logs, I
learned of problems along the way. The early logs didn't have the benefit of
that knowledge. Probably not significant score wise, but I hate it when I
make a mistake and later get caught.

Also still need to do a write up ...  AND ... we need to finally come up
with a new date for the 2012 running.
Then it can all get published at one time.

If any of you want to see these preliminary results, let me know.  Just
don't spread them around... yet.
Also, I now have the individual RPT files so if you want to see yours, it's
available.

Alan