[Cwo] CW Open Cabrillo

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri May 20 21:24:54 PDT 2011

Don, N1DG will be writing the log submission software, so he should answer
these questions directly.

Note that I threw that sample Cabrillo format together rather quickly so it
may be that there is an error somewhere, although several of us have looked
at it now.  Yes, you are correct: we should add back in "ex2" at the end.
Might help too if I had chosen a real time and serial numbers more like
123.  Also, maybe "name1" instead of "ex1"... but all I did was to copy the
NA Sprint format and edited out the QTH fields.

My preferences .. and Don can override if he feels the need .. is:
1)  Fixed width fields are nice, but not necessary. Fields are separated by
"white space".
    That said, columnized fields that are human readable and can be easily
edited in Notepad++ are really really nice.
2)  Names can be mixed-case.

73, Alan  AD6E