[Cwo] Team registration set up

Don Greenbaum don at aurumtel.com
Sat May 14 07:41:16 PDT 2011

I just added a signup form to the cwopen page.

It generates an email to me and the cwo team (assuming I did it correctly).

And when successful it generates a thank you notice to the organizer of the team).

Check it out.

http://cwops.org/cwopen.html

Don

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), /VP8O, /KH4, A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V /A7
Webmaster:  VP8O, K4M, BS7H, 3Y0X, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
2006 inductee into the CQ Magazine DX Hall of Fame
Member:  CWops, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC

AIM SKYPE:  aurumtel