[Cwo] Mult rule change - and announce

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Thu May 5 19:00:49 PDT 2011

Well it's not a done deal but K3CT and NA3M who worked on CWT are aware of
it and I'll presume it's in the hopper.  I don't want to bug them until say
June when we might want to be beta testing.

As for Uniques, ah yes, that is a clearly defined term in the log checking
arena.  What we're really saying is in order for the station to count as a
multiplier, it cannot be a unique!  The cal has to appear in at least two
logs.

N1MM is written in VB.  Not sure about CAM but I suspect Bill is very
conversant with a number of programming languages so it might be worthwhile
asking.

Rob - see you Friday?

Pete, W1RM