[Cwo] Writelog contest module support on CWops server?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Jun 27 14:18:41 PDT 2011

Pat, K0PC has finished his Writelog contest module for CWO.  He also wrote a
new module for CWT which overcomes some problems with the internal Writelog
CWT operation. I think it (will) include expansion to all HF bands as well
as fixing the scoring issues.

With Writelog, a new contest module is actually an installable program in
it's own right ... unlike N1MM or other loggers. The user needs to have
Writelog installed, then install the new contest module through the usual
Windoze installer method. Later, Writelog will probably include these
modules in the main Writelog program as a revision update. Then, these
modules won't be needed except by folks with old revisions of WL (like me).

For CWO and CWT modules, can we host these two msi programs on the CWops
server?  I don't know the details of how to do that, but I assume it isn't
difficult. Before I tell Pat that we can do this, I need to get the
appropriate approval.

73, Alan  AD6E