[Cwo] creating a WriteLog module

Pat Cain KØPC k0pc at arrl.net
Sun Jun 12 19:28:07 PDT 2011

I haven't been able to get it to fail here yet. Did you do anything special
on the first QSO that didn't register a MULT? It's these seemingly random
errors that are tough to track down. I'm going to keep beating on it here to
try to replicate your errors.

I have fixed one problem, if you edit the call after the QSO is in the log
the MULT didn't get updated.

Thanks for the help with this issue.