[Cwo] Fwd: Log de EA4ZK CWT-1300

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Jun 8 11:29:04 PDT 2011

I think he just now posted on 3830, so we can toss the log. He sent me a
short apology.

Yes, you see how log checking helps. I've learned a lot about my own logs
(and operating) by checking other peoples' logs.

I wasn't thinking of a CWT reflector. Just an email address like
CWT at cwops.org, and aim that at the CWT guru so there is an outlet for folks
to ask questions. A point-man, if you will. Similar to what we have now for
CWO at cwops.org which is aimed at me, and where EA4ZK sent his log.

Alan