[Cwo] web site FAQ

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sat Jun 4 14:54:14 PDT 2011

The other side of that coin is you may find folks who want to be on a team
but can't because they can't do more than one session... and then not
operate at all because of that.  I don't think it's a real factor in
participation. Time will tell.

I think leaving that decision up to the team is best. Let them decide who
should be on their team based on who they think can give them the best total
score... even if that means a team member is only in one session. Obviously,
they will push their team members to do more than one session.  Also, I
think there will be teams where they have a tough time finding 10 ops. If
they can recruit one or two more to fill out their roster, even for only one
session, they may nudge folks on who would have been QRT otherwise.

I see your argument that scores might only be taken from a "multiple" result
list. Yes, that may simplify scoring a team (maybe not .. haven't set that
up yet).  However, I don't think that is enough to change my mind on this.
Let's go with this way and see how it works.

Alan