[Cwo] CW Open

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Jun 2 17:47:16 PDT 2011

An excellent question Hank!  It's not something we've put much thought into.

The whole idea of teams was to avoid having to define a "club". We took our
lead from Sprint and NAQP.
The way it's presently set up (at least in my mind) is that a team is for
all three events combined. If someone only enters one then that contribution
is all his team gets. His team can beat on him to enter two or all three.

I really don't want to deal with three sets of teams (actually four sets).
One set is going to be enough work as it is.

Yes, that should be explained in the FAQ.

73, Alan  AD6E