[Cwo] Team registration

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Jul 24 10:31:55 PDT 2011

I got a 'team registration' from PA1HR that went to this reflector.

I presume this is the first "real" team registration?  It's early for that
to start, but I realize the team concept may not be widely understood in EU
and AS (yet).
Since I'm on vacation I don't have my notes.  Does the team registration
form get sent to cwo at kkn.net ???   It shouldn't. I don't remember where it
was supposed to go. Send to me obviously, but also a backup.  Don?  The way
it works now, anyone signing up for a team will get a "waiting for
moderator" message.

I will reject further team registrations that go to cwo at kkn.net since I
don't think everyone here needs to get bombarded with these. Of course, that
doesn't mean I won't keep a copy in the process.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E

attached is a friend I met yesterday...   :-)