[Cwo] Writelog contest module support on CWops server?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Jul 1 17:22:32 PDT 2011

I agree Don.  However, eventually I'd like the contest modules to be
incorporated into Writelog so that separate CWO or CWT modules aren't needed
any more.  I'm thinking more long term. The only way to do that is to have
the Writelog folks getting involved up front.

Happy 4th to y'all ...  I'll be at lake Tahoe soaking up the rays.  I've
been invited to go skiing by N6XI !
(and I don't mean water skiing)

73, Alan  AD6E