[Cwo] first weekend of June?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Aug 22 10:11:19 PDT 2011

I think we all agree with that.  No one has suggested changing the 4/4/4
format.
We just need to schedule it better.

Here's an idea that no one has suggested yet and may help:
Roll the Session periods forward by 8 hours:  20Z, 04Z, 12Z
It wouldn't have helped with RDA or Keyman, but it might help to be flexible
on some other weekend.

73, Alan  AD6E