[Cwo] CW OPEN sked change

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Aug 21 15:06:17 PDT 2011

Sounds like a good possibility.  I would avoid making any quick decisions
about this. Instead make a list of possibilities and mull it over a bit.
There is no need to do anything at the moment. Log checking and processing
is a looming task that has me worried.

Another thing to think about is contest compatibility.  I tried to get JAs
to give me a name, but was rebuffed. CQP has the annual VK/ZL Oceanic
contest to contend with, but the exchanges are close enough to being
compatible that we can work each other for mutual benefit. That was my
thought about accepting 599 as a serial number.  A little compromise is a
good thing when both sides win.

73, Alan  AD6E