[Cwo] all missiles have been launched

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Aug 14 12:57:57 PDT 2011

Here's what the present CWO page says:

-----------------------
Log Submission: All logs must be in Cabrillo format. See FAQ below for
details. All logs must be submitted no later than 2400Z on 5 September 2011.
Logs must be submitted in electronic format. The preferred method is to copy
and paste your entire log (including header) as text into the form at
http://cwops.org/cwopen.html If there is a problem with that method for any
reason, logs will be accepted as email attachments if sent to:
cwo at cwops.orgNote: up to three logs may be submitted for the three
different time
periods. Please do NOT combine logs into one for submitting purpose.
-----------------------

I don't know when to pull that trigger and delete the sentance " The
preferred method is to copy and paste your entire log (including header) as
text into the form at http://cwops.org/cwopen.html If there is a problem
with that method for any reason,"  Then emphasize that email address which
presently goes to me and Don. Bold text and color.

I presume Bruce is busy processing NAQP CW logs and will not be working on
this.

Maybe a quick ping to Bruce to verify progress (or lack thereof)?

Taking XYL to Jazz Festival today so I can have next weekend off.   ;-)

73, Alan  AD6E