[Cwo] Fwd: cw-open 2011

Don Greenbaum don at aurumtel.com
Thu Aug 4 18:30:49 PDT 2011

Can one of you check this software?  If so, we can add that too to our website for the CWO.  Interesting this was done unsolicited.  Uwe is not a member.

>From: "DK3WW" <dk3ww at cqww.de>
>To: <don at aurumtel.com>
>Subject: cw-open 2011
>Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:45:07 +0200
>

>Hello Don,
>a good software  for the cw-open contest is also UCXLOG
>http://www.ucxlog.org
>It is freeware...has a cwo module
>
>73 - Uwe
>DK3WW

N1DG--Licensed since 1962
EX-WB2DND, A61AD (GUEST OP, QSL MGR), /VP8O, /KH4, A52DG, /KH9, /BV, /VS6, /4X, /9V /A7
Webmaster:  VP8O, K4M, BS7H, 3Y0X, K5K, A52A, VK0IR, 9M0C, ZK1XXP, WB2DND/KH9, BQ9P, ZL9CI
2006 inductee into the CQ Magazine DX Hall of Fame
Member:  CWops, ARRL, DDXA, YCCC

AIM SKYPE:  aurumtel