[Cwo] handout at Dayton

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Sat Apr 30 03:02:20 PDT 2011

I also think the handout is better.  As John said, more info.  If you did
the same on the card, the price goes up more because it's now two-sided.

As for printing cost, you might check with Staples to see what they would
charge, but Don said he would get it done after DC.  But it might be nice to
have some there, too.

I just printed one on my color ink jet and it looks good!  I could make 20
copies for DC if you want.

Pete, W1RM