[Cwo] oops, me bad

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Apr 29 09:54:30 PDT 2011

Not sure where that error started.  The rules (attached) say 0400Z and have
since Rev 1.
BTW, I changed the end times to xx59Z per input from AE6Y (lawyer).

Rob:  I swapped some emails with Kazu, JK3GAD since he and I were team mates
in the recent ARRL DX here at Sunol Ridge (W6WB). I didn't realize he edits
the contest column for 59DX magazine. So, I sent him the rules as well just
now. I also suggested he stop by the CWops booth at Dayton and pick up a
button.

John, can you put these rules on the website?  I'm pointing to
http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
When I tell people about the event.  I would suggest a link only to a PDF of
the rules. I apologize for not making a PDF here up front. For some reason
OO is refusing to cooperate.

73, Alan  AD6E