[Cwo] t-shirts?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Apr 25 21:47:48 PDT 2011

Yes, that would be cool.

I just finished mailing out CQP shirts (140 of them) and did the Visalia
polo shirts (180 of them).  I've been buried in shirts.  The CQP shirt is a
simple T that we buy for $5 and sell for $15. It costs about $3 to ship.
The IDXC shirts sold for $35 but have your name and call stitched on the
front. Don't know how much they cost.   I think the simple T would be best
for this.

Sounds like good publicity ...  :-)

Alan