[Cwo] Fwd: Button Request update

Don Greenbaum don at aurumtel.com
Sat Apr 23 13:37:04 PDT 2011

Buttons are cheap.   BUT, if we are going to get them made, you'd better hurry.

K6MM bought the cwops buttons.   Maybe he can opine on cost and delivery.

Handouts at Dayton are just photocopies of one pages from the website.  Handouts always wind up in the trash.  No need to spend $ on them beyond a few pennies per page.   We took 500 to Dayton last year and tossed 50%.   Hard to even give them away. Maybe this year we do 250 two sided ones.  Front the CWOPs mission.   Back the cwo.

If someone wants to send me the words, I'll have the handouts printed and bring them.

Don

At 01:54 PM 4/23/2011, you wrote:

>Right.  Web costs are zero.  Let’s see what others say then I’ll run it past the board.
>
>Pete, W1RM

www.gulftrackservices.com
Don Greenbaum
27 Pill Hill Lane, Duxbury, MA 02332