[Cwo] Fwd: Button Request update

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Apr 22 22:05:53 PDT 2011

Well,   We dont' have a budget (yet).  Need to work on that, but maybe not
the highest priority at the moment.

As this is up your alley Rob, can you suggest how many buttons you'd like to
take to Dayton?
I assume you're going???   If not we can mail them
I don't even know when is Dayton.

A thought for design: CWops logo in the background, and

   CW
Aug 20/21
  OPEN

Or something like that?  Or maybe something different?

Alan

 - - Still recovering from Visalia.
N6XI and I were down in Monterey today..  now I'm really bushed.