[BARC] mail list

R.H. n7taw at nwhams.com
Sat Jan 14 08:53:17 PST 2006

It hasn't been (quite) that long, has it?  I know that I was surprised
to see this note.  I've been waiting a year for an invite to the 'RAT
station.

...did just get a couple of better HF antennas up though.  SKN was fun
running my Homebrew 6L6 Hartley TX 'till I fragged both tubes (I didn't
know that my VR had gone bye-bye).  Then I tried to get the Adventurer
on the air, but gave up and went to bed after only five QSOs.

73s

Ron, N7TAW
"Downtown" Boring, OR