[BARC] Does this list do anything?

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon May 3 21:58:34 CDT 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 08:39:53PM -0400, Rob Hoitt wrote:

> I keep getting membership reminders, but not much else, does anybody
> actually do anything with this list?

Well...  if we did too much with it, it wouldn't be the Boring Amateur
Radio Club now would it?

However, there are things going on.

The BARC has sent a FT990 to VY1JA.  This was made possible by BARC member
K6AW.  It continues the long tradition of sending equipment up to the Yukon.

Also, a *really* boring ham (who lives in Boring), has donated a barnful of
parts and equipment to the club.  We are sorting through it in our spare
moments, but if you need some kind of part for a project, you should check
with us to see if we can help you.  I think there were about 5000 1%
resistors along with a bunch of parts from an old Radio Shack store.

73 Bert K7RAT