[BARC] Boring News

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Apr 18 12:25:00 CDT 2003

We have some new shirts - and by popular demand, a limited quantity of
XXL shirts!

I will get pictures up on the web at some point and they will be at
Dayton for sale.  $15 each for XL and $17 for XXL.  Would need a
3 bucks for shipping if you want mail order.  I received a few e-mails
from members for XXL, and you guys will get first dibs.

We also hope to have some limited edition tye-dye shirts.  Price is
still being negotiated with the tye-dye modification crew.  They are
holding out for a 9:30 bed time.

Also, it appears that one of our members has won an award at Dayton.

You can check out their web page at www.hamvention.com and click on the
secret link "2002 Award Winners" to see the 2003 Award Winners.  This club
was instrumental in making this possible.

73 Bert K7RAT
k7rat at jzap.com