[BARC] SS practice

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
30 Oct 2000 16:25:19 -0000

FYI

From: ken keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Subject: NCCC mini SS Thursday night

Hey Tree  (& Glen), could you pass the word to the SCCC,  OR and WA gang,
that we'd like them to help make our mini SS practice on Nov. 2,
an  interesting warm-up for CW SS.  Good opportunity for logging software
checkout .  We had one last week and everyone discovered problems!

We meet near 3830 at 9 PM, have a short roundtable BS session, then have
10-15 mini contest in SS format at 3550-3565 (above the digital modem
shit).  Then reconvene on 3830 for critique, more BS.

CU there, unless you're on a plane to WMU.  May have another one on Friday,
if enough folks want it.

KB, N6RO