[ARDF] GPS Considerations

Charles Scharlau charles.scharlau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:05:57 GMT 2019

A blog entry providing a direct link to download the white paper is
provided below. A direct link to the pdf file is provided below that.
Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
https://openardf.org/index.php/2019/11/26/gps-white-paper/
https://openardf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/GPS-and-ARDF-White-Paper.pdf