[ARDF] Region 1 Championships in Slovenia

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 01:01:07 GMT 2019

The 22nd Region 1 ARDF Championships will take place near Rogla, Slovenia from September 2-8, 2019.  USA is not a member of IARU Region 1, but we are invited to send individual participants to compete as visitors.  Fees for competitions, room and board are 490 Euros.

Bulletin #1 from the organizers can be found here:
www.ardf-r1.org/files/2019/20190902_SLO_EC_(Rogla)Bul1.pdf

USA has not sent a Letter of Intent because nobody has yet indicated an interest in going.  If you are interested, please reply directly to me ASAP.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
ARRL ARDF Coordinator