[ARDF] Fwd: WYAC2019

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Sat Dec 29 02:11:28 GMT 2018

I forgot, this reflector strips out attachments.  Here is the text:

——

Dear friends!

The WYAC-2019 Organizing Committee and Vinnytsia City Council sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2019!

May you have an abundant and amazing new year filled with goodness and well-being for you and your families. May the next year bring you significant achievements in sports, private and working life as well.

We are pleased to announce that the preparation for the 3rd World Youth ARDF Championship is being carried out with the active support of local governments in accordance with the outlined plan. There are no restrictions regarding the entry into Ukraine for citizens of other countries (with an exception for those where a visa regime is provided). We can guarantee the safety for all teams during the stay on the territory of Ukraine, and directly in Vinnytsia. Additionally, we assure that you will get unforgettable and positive impressions after attending the 3rd World Youth ARDF Championship.

We would like to remind you that the preliminary application for the participation in the 3rd World Youth ARDF Championship must be sent out no later than January 20, 2019 (for more information please see in Bulletin No. 1).

If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact us on the following email address of the organizing committee: wyac2019.ukraine at gmail.com, on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WYAC-2019-2118837581505129/ or please reach out to the coordinator of the 3rd WYAC Igor Lazarev directly via phone: +38 067 789 5929.

---

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com