[ARDF] ARDF Administration Primer

Charles Scharlau charles.scharlau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:15:33 GMT 2018

Congratulations to Ken Harker, WM5R, on his recent appointment to the
position of IARU Region 2 ARDF Coordinator.

For those like myself who weren't immediately clear on that role and how it
fits into the overall administration of ARDF in Region 2, you might find
the following blog entry to be of interest:

https://openardf.org/index.php/2018/07/23/ardf-administration-hierarchy/

The blog entry has been reviewed by Ken and others involved in the
administration of ARDF in Region 2, and has been updated to include their
input. If anyone finds errors or omissions please let me know and I will
promptly incorporate and needed changes.

73,
Charles
NZ0I