[ARDF] Region 2 Rules Request - Q and A

Gerald Boyd wb8wfk at covad.net
Sat Sep 23 20:07:48 PDT 2017

Charles.

Just a FYI

I saw Vadim 80 meter receiver at the championships and it had a GPS patch
antenna on it.
I wonder what magic software he is running in the background?

Since this device has been used in USA championships without any opposition
I think this opens the door on the digital devices questions.

It's a receiver with some type of GPS enabled imbedded processor application
being used in national and a region 2  championships. I wonder what the
hidden features are. Does it give any navigation guidance?

Pandora's box is now open.

Dale, Joe this needs addressed.

Jerry