[ARDF] Open Letter & Petition: Region 2 Rules Request

Dale Hunt wb6byu at arrl.net
Wed Jun 28 20:01:12 PDT 2017

Hi Charles,

I'd suggest a good place to start would be a discussion of what characteristics of ARDF and associated skills make it unique and interesting to all of us as a sport.  This can then provide a shared basis for discussing what components of the rules are important to maintain the desired aspects of the sport, and which ones we can make more flexible.  Such a public discussion - both via electronic means and in person (such as at the upcoming Championship in Ohio) will help the members of the Region 2 ARDF Working Group get a sense of how the ARDF community feels about the matter, and craft rules accordingly.

Looking forward to seeing many of you shortly at the vents in August!

          - Dale   WB6BYU
                        ARDF Coordinator, IARU Region 2