[ARDF] USA ARDF Championships Update

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Tue Mar 29 19:57:07 PDT 2016

    I've just updated the web site for the 2016 USA ARDF Championships

http://www.texasardf.org/usa2016/

* I've created a separate page for each of the five events, complete with
  directions, lat/lon coordinates for arrival and parking, event technical
  details, and more.

* Map details (physical size and orientation, scale, countour intervals, etc.)
  are now available for each event.

* Transmitter frequencies are now announced.

* Course lengths and controls to find will be announced soon.

I have also put together a PDF file with all these details, which is available
at http://www.texasardf.org/usa2016/2016_USA_ARDF_Championships.pdf

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com