[ARDF] USA 2016 ARDF registration is now open!

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Tue Feb 23 22:10:06 PST 2016

    The USA 2016 ARDF Championship registration is now open.

    The event web site is http://www.texasardf.org/usa2016/.  It's been
updated with a new event logo, and some additional notes on the Parrie Haynes
Ranch.  The registration form is on the AOC web site, and can be found here:
http://austinoc.com/Events/US-ARDF-Campionship

     We haven't picked a specific hotel for the event.  We suggest staying
in Killeen or Harker Heights, which is close to both restaurants and stores,
and only about 20 minutes away from the competition sites (and 45 minutes
from Georgetown if you do the practice day). There are, of course, many
more hotels available in the Austin area, but expect significantly longer
travel times to/from the competition areas.

     We've gotten some interest from local orienteers who want to try
ARDF, so I am also looking for anyone who is willing to bring some extra
gear to loan out.  Let me know if you think you can help.

    If anyone has questions, please let me know via email or Facebook
Messenger.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com