[ARDF] Thanks for a great event!

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon Oct 21 07:57:56 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 04:15:18PM -0400, Matthew Robbins AA9YH wrote:
> Just wanted to say thanks to the organizers and volunteers for the Region II / US ARDF Championships. I know it was a load of work. I had a lot of fun. The courses were challenging.

I'd also like to give a big thank you to everyone involved.  I especially
enjoyed Nadia's course setting - that M40 course on the classic distance
3.5 MHz day was especially good.  I think there were at least three reasonable
route choices, which ups the ante while you are on course - trying to decide
which is the best route choice for your skills (technical versus athletic,
taking hills versus contours, etc.)  It is courses like that which will help
our top runners get ready for the World Champoionships.

I also really enjoyed all of the international guests we had that add to
the experience.

Thank you Ruth, Nadia, Jospeh, Charles, and all the volunteers that helped
make it great!

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com