[ARDF] Photos of Championships are up

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 22:34:29 PDT 2013

At last, April and I are home and I've had a chance to go through the
hundreds of photos I took at the championships. I've picked out about
90 of the best and posted them with captions at www.homingin.com.

I used the registration database to get your names and callsigns, so if
you find a misspelling or other errors, please let me know and I'll
make corrections. If you're in a photo and you want a high-res file of
it, please send me a private e-mail.

Thanks to everyone who came to the championships and participated with
fair play and enthusiasm. I hope to see all of you next year at the USA
Championships, which will probably be in early June.

Again my congratulations and thanks to Ruth, Joseph, Nadia, Charles and
all of the other volunteers who made the 2013 championships a complete
success.

Joe Moell K0OV
ARRL ARDF Coordinator